Unexpected expectation :D

Salam everyone... :)

What an unexpected day it is. As I mentioned, all my does are pregnant, yes.. but.. yang menjadi kehairanan tahap pak pandir jatuh pokok kelapa, haha okay not funny, our dear Mew gave birth to two kittens today. Hmm.. But according to our calendar, the due date is supposedly on the 12th. Entahla. And chalie lage tu masa ia gave birth to her first kit.

Al-kisah... One morning, a family went out to our barn when he found out that one of our does, Mew, was plucking her fur and some fur were already all over the cage. This actually means the doe is very close to having babies. In today's case, since we expected that she will give birth on the 12th, we did not prepare her nestbox just yet. Huhu. So I told the family to put a small basket to her cage and put all the fur into it. Both darling and I weren't at home fyi.

Then later that afternoon, as in our routine, I went checking our rabbits, filling-up the food containers, adding more water to their bottles, cleaning their trays, brushing their fur when suddenly my little sister, T, suddenly shouted from the window, "KAA, TU YA BERANAK!"

And I was likee.. WHAAATT? haha. Tekezuts jantung I. Chemana buleh beranak atuu. Last I saw, she was STILL plucking her fur. haha. I grabbed my phone and got the first shot.

See. maseh ya plucking waa. and if you could see from the picture, ada tu babynya dibawah between her limbs ah. haha.

Kata my sister, KN, 'lasut keluar kale anaknya atu. teberanak kale baaah'. hahaha

Walaaa!
and I thought this is her only kit. Then after few hours... keluar lage another one. but this one.. hm.. entahla. see the blood all over the body? is that even normal? huhu
So anyways, two babies were born today.. I so hope Mew would be a very good mother. *pats her head*




Again.. is this even normal? like, seriously? can anyone tell me? Is this much blood even normal? I thought the blood is supposedly just like a smear or something. huhu.


Later our dad put the babies into a nestbox. This is so that the babies are kept warm especially at night and when it is raining. I so think Mew was still confused when giving birth. Adaka luar nestbox. haha. =_="
All in all, syukran syukran :) The family is getter bigger and bigger. wohoo!! :D



Category: 0 comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment